Shooting Horses

I think this is one of the most exciting blog posts for a while. I can exclusively tell you about a brilliant documentary called Shooting Horses, which was made during our Spring 2008 production of They Shoot Horses, Don't They?.

The film made by Ania Winiarska (Oval Studio) shows the journey of our incredible cast as they prepared to perform on the Citz mainstage. Many of these people had never acted before and Ania has beautifully captured so many of the stories and personalities which made up this cast.

The film speaks for itself. We'd love to hear what you think about it, so feel free to comment or email us. Click on the gorgeous image below (which was taken by Ania) to watch the film.

Enjoy,

Hx

Comments

Cat McNaught said…
I sat down to watch the film while I ate my lunch and now it's finished I find my sandwich is half eaten and completely forgotten. They Shoot Horses was an amazing project, that brought such life and energy into the theatre, and this film is a fantastic record of the hard work and incredible results of the project.

I am inspired by each and every person who took part. Cx